The 2015 Asia-Pacific Forum on Financial Inclusion held earlier this month in Tagaytay City, Philippines was attended by 150 senior government officials, regulators and leaders from the financial services industry across Asia and beyond.
Convened by the Advisory Group on APEC Financial System Capacity Building with FDC as Secretariat and Citi Foundation as Forum Sponsor, the theme of the Forum was “Developing the Lending Infrastructure for Financial Inclusion”.
Further information about ABAC’s Financial Inclusion initiatives can be found here.
Download the 2015 Asia-Pacific Forum on Financial Inclusion Report.
- Press statement of APEC Spokesperson Charles Jose on the upcoming APEC finance meetings in Tagaytay
- Philippines Opens 2015 Asia-Pacific Forum on Financial Inclusion
- 2015 Asia-Pacific Forum on Financial Inclusion opens
- APEC meet on financial inclusion highlights role of NGOs, coops
- Advocates call for improved credit accessibility for SMEs in APEC meet
- Low income households, small businesses priority for financial inclusion
- APEC Building Financial Sector into Catalyst for More “Inclusive Economies”